Monday's Diary

LIFE's MISSION 


        We are sojourners here on earth, our days of journey are numbered, we'll definitely pass on from here some day, but have we considered asking ourselves this simple questions ? :
  • What am I doing presently? 
  • What and who brought me here? 
  • Why was I brought on earth (My life mission) ?
  • How far have I walked to accomplish my life  mission?
These actually are profound questions walking towards ' Creation purpose and mandate ' .

       A man who knows his mission in earth, will pursue it everything he's got, without giving a chance to distraction,  A little distraction can take you off focus and off-balance . Many today are busy accomplishing another man's mission, being ignorant (no clue or direction)  or abandoning theirs, thus having no satisfaction in life. 
      Jesus said in John 9:15 "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world ". Hé knew the world will be in total darkness without him, that's why he said, as long as I am here on earth, with men, I am the only light they need to survive. Hé understood his mission and reason for his existence on earth,  walked towards it and accomplished it. Therefore for you to be able to comprehend and actualise your mission on earth ,you must understand that, "As long as Jesus is the light of the world : hé that followeth him shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of light" John 8:12. Hé that must shine and accomplish Life's mission, must follow the footsteps of  Christ for direction. 

    So "you are the light of the world ,à City that is set on an hill cannot be hid". You are meant to shine, illuminate , not being behind the bar, frustrated and confused . 

I am Theodora Debby Ezenwankwo and my number one mission is to bring people out of the obscurity of life with my seasoned words and potential. What's your life's mission ?? 




To be contd on next edition. 




Thanks for reading Monday's diary on doratales ,next edition will be awesome.You can like,drop your comments to how our articles has inspired you, share with friends also and don't forget to subscribe and follow our page. 
#i_am_DorA
#i_stand_to
#MakeITRight





      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"PLAY IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF RESEARCH" - Albert Einstein

Thé Family altar

Monday's diary