Thé Family altar




   I've always wanted to make this post, but I keep on postponing it, but the urge to say this keeps coming, and I believe the holysprit wants to speak to someone now and in the future............ Read on and share 😊

I grew up learning One major thing in life, from my parents and that was 'The Family altar'. I've meet quite some numbers of children, who don't know what it means to have a morning devotion at home. When asked if they prayed that morning, they stare at my face as if I spoke in parables.

    We had a center table in my house,while growing up,  where my parents would gather the six of us ( I and my siblings ) to knee down every morning for devotion,Dad would always tell us, "God loves children and hearkens to their voice very fast, so pray very well". We worshiped God and prayed on that table each morning till we all grew up even till date. My Dad later called that center table 'The family altar '. It became a part of us as the children to gather their each morning before opening the doors of our house, even when our parents are not around. We've seen outstanding testimonies being birth from that place of prayers.

A bush that is constantly burnt can never be the same with that which isn't burnt as frequently, there's a significant thing that differentiates the both, same applies to a place of prayer that is constantly ignited. It got to a point, that even when I'm weak to pray or I feel this lukewarm in me, immediately I go close or touch this table, unusual strength comes in me, sometimes when I start deviating from who I am,  and I get in contact with that table, I regain consciousness that I am the daughter of a king.

Dear present and future parents, please "train up a child in the way he should go, so when he is old, he won't depart from it" says the word of God. Teach your children how to pray, seek the face of their creator before leaving the each morning , to commit all their ways and plans to him. You will be grateful you did, when you see the impact.

Children are gifts from God, help them know their source. 🙏🙏

Prayer is a key in life.

#I_Am_DorA
#I_stand_to
#MakeITRight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"PLAY IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF RESEARCH" - Albert Einstein

Monday's diary