Monday's diary


   
    

   Few days back,  I had received a phone call from a colleague of mine, while in the midst of the conversation, in anger she threw some unexpected words at me, which almost traumatized me all through the day. Each minute I try to get over those words, they kept coming, as if I could hear them audibly. I was disappointed  at myself, everyone who came around where concerned to know why the sad countenance, but I couldn't explain, because I knew my flaws got me those words. 

    I arrived home that night,depressed, I sat down, then thought about what had happened, I wanted to erase it off my mind and countenance, though was difficult. Finally,i asked the holysprit to help me, immediately he ministered this to me

"Your flaws got you those words that made you depressed today, humans are bound to flaw ,but don't settle with it, accept it's your flaw when people throw it at you or say it to your face, never let it control your emotions, cause it will eventually end up hurting and harming you. Don't hate yourself or feel so ashamed when people see your flaws and castigate you. ACCEPT it and WORK on it".

Just after those Beautiful words from the holysprit came, I regain the happy  me 😉.


  Your flaws could also be your habit. There are three categories of people with flaws : First, are those who accept they have a flaw and work on it.

 Secondly, are those who accept their flaws but refuse to work on it.

then thirdly,are those who pride in the flaw and never think of working on it. 

So which of this categories do you or want to belong?. Be wise with you decisions, because they will only make or mar you. 

Accept your flaws,dont let it control your emotions and do work on it, through the help of the holysprit .


Thanks for reading Monday's diary on doratales ,next edition will be awesome.You can like,drop your comments to how our articles has inspired you, share with friends also and don't forget to subscribe and follow our page. 

#i_am_DorA
#i_stand_to
#MakeITRight




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday's diary

"PLAY IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF RESEARCH" - Albert Einstein

Thé Family altar