BROKEN



   I made a promise,to keep it, to preserve it, to protect it, and to guide it jealously,as a precious gift to him. I carried myself as an egg so carefully.It was my pride, my dignity, I wouldn't want to loose it for any damn reason no matter what, sure times came when I became so scared not because I was gonna loose it,but  loose it to the wrong person.I was a shy type,and that I think was an advantage.


   In class 9,we got a new classmate,while he moved to his seat, you could imagine all eyes on him, I guess the female students were more excited than the male,having a new mate among us, he was fair to look on, tall, handsome, curly hair and seems to be very smart and very intelligent, maybe he could be the Mr.  Right ,since he possesses all the features of my dream man*smiles*.When I tried to be myself,i notice I wasn't just me again, couldn't concentrate in class anymore, what?!!!! Can't believe he has been on my mind every seconds,unfortunately couldn't get rid of him on my mind,despite how hard I tried,even tho I wish it shouldn't. I've never felt this way for anyone before, this is ridiculous!! .So what should I do? wish mum was alive,my closet pal, she has always been my sex educator, my confidant,but who else will I tell? *tears drop*.

   It was noon and and break time,while I bowed my head focusing on the note I was writing,someone passed by with his hands swinging he struck me right on my breast,i was about raising up my head,when I noticed his shoes,i knew it was him,Was that really intentional?, I couldn't raise my head again,while he came back to apologize,i couldn't say a word.I notice every eyes was on me, anticipating my reaction,obviously it was contrary to what they expected,on normal day I would definitely not take that, but why couldn't I react?.I went home pondering what had  happened back in school,thoughts filled my mind, my feelings for him was growing in my like a seed planted on a fertile ground,ohhh God!! Hope it doesn't grow to a tree and starts bearing fruits in me. Next day in school he came still apologizing for the incident of yesterday,i barely could look at his face, I was so shy.we went to the school canteen to buy some snacks then interacted, I noticed I was gradually falling for him, would he have noticed? .

  It was the last day in school after our exams for the term, while we converse,it broke my heart when he told me,he and his family would be relocating to lokoja,ohh no!!! I was gonna loose my love,my heart was bleeding severely,i felt as if a volcano was about to erupt out of me.We were both alone at that moment,i couldn't say goodbye,and when he asked what he could give to me, I innocently request for a kiss, at this moment I think I was more high than a drunkard,he looked into eyes and without haste grabbed me and there he kissed me,would I have said NO? Sure I wasn't with my senses,so I was helpless,i let him did all he did to me,including taking off my school wears and undies,i wasn't ready for it, but I Couldn't resist him, and he finally BROKE it 😢😢,I lost it!!! My pride!! My dignity!!!
*tears rolled down my cheek* I didn't only felt pains but my heart was grieved.He was gone!!! I was left alone to face the trauma,I BROKE the promise I made to myself and mum 😢😢,I had put myself in a mess. Dad did made a hell for me when he got to find out, where would I run to? Who do I run to? To cover my shame.

Christ came into my life,cleared my past, forgave sins,and cleaned me up, he picked up the BROKEN piece of me and made me whole and brand new.
HALLELUJAH!!!!


Note:The story above is fiction

#JESUS_Saves
#BROKEN
#MakeITRight
#DorA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday's diary

"PLAY IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF RESEARCH" - Albert Einstein

Thé Family altar